;

Saturday, September 27, 2008

My photography

*Photographing is not my real passion,
but capturing every beautiful moments in my life is my passion
Things can be simple...yet can be beautiful
i love to see things fom a different perspective
which beutify my life
~JacQ 2008~
Rainbow after the rain...taken before my dinner..
~hoping rainbow will appear in my life..after hardship~
view from my window..about late evening

yellow out of green...

The colour is striking...




Taken in Fraser's Hill..just a simple shot..




any comment for this one?

This one was taken on June 2008...wow...i love this..nice contradiction..it's actually the morning sun:)



this is the view from my window... i felt so peace and comfort when i looked at the sky...it was..so..wonderful...


*All rights reserved by Jacqueline 2008*


8 comments:

Vege said...

第一张“彩虹”很棒,有水准!!
第二张建筑物有点斜哦
对花没什么好感就不说花了
最后两张也很不错,最后一张的云拍的很美

Vege said...

ur 1st photo -rainbow make the sky look like a big sun o,有同感bo??

jacqueline said...

hahah...ya...i like the last pic very much actually...the sky was wonderful...i was looking out from my window aft tiring of studying...(c?i study...bcuz got exam la)...then i found the sky was different from other day...so i snap the photo..hehehe

jacqueline said...

wcc,kira u ada taste la...hehe..

Vege said...

i memang pun ada taste maaaa...... y u so lazy....ada exam baru study...mana boleh macam tu ...ada exam pun x concntrate,asyik take photo nia....although photo tu quite cantik de

reena said...

like ur photo very much..
never thought u will like photography
keep it up!!!!

private TS said...

wah..never thought that u like photography too.... btw what camera are u using to snap all this picture.

normal Point and Shot camera or DSLR camera?

jacqueline said...

i use both type of camera..hehe...well..i will try to post up more photos..using DSLR..
:)