;

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am WHO I am

Hi there,im jacqueline...

J
A
C
Q
U
E
L
I
N
E

or some of my friends,they call me simply JACq

J
A
C
q

used to be called as Ka Chuak which means 'lipas'
that was becauz of my hair...
which has 2 tails...it was an old trend already...but it was new tat time..haha..

and i used to be called as 'Gigi besi'...y ler??
i used to have braces ma...that was oso my form1 time....wow...long time ago....

oh ya...some ppl call me as 'Tua Bui' when i was young...i looked plum when i was young...although now oso plum...but different kind of plum...

my mum n dad call me WanSin
my younger bro calls me as Jie
my elder bro call me as Wei,or not calling my name oso..

no matter what others call me as,i will still be myself...


I Am Who I am....

4 comments:

jacqueline said...

y some of the sentences are yellow highlighted ???can anyone help me out???thc

yikoko said...

wow nice post! new beginning hee..
check ur settings.

jacqueline said...

hehe...thx...it works..thx ya yikoko

Schumico said...

good start!who cheated you? :P