;

Thursday, September 25, 2008

for those who were born in 1980's

hey kawan,just wanna share my childhood...

for those who were born in 1980's..u will understand what im sharing...but if u are not under this category....im sorry lar..hehehe..

well...i was reminded of my childhood when i saw these:


collection of erasers.

wow..we love to do tat..





Please Dont LAugH



it looks funny...but this is my childhood...



we changed clothes for the lady..hehe...



we fold this in school...and then we write something inside...we will ask our friend to choose which direction they want..















guli-guli.
i think this is only kampung boy's n girl's
game..and i play this..ahah



TORA

Junk food that every child must eat...
hahaha...




YoYo..
my little bro is good in it

he bought an expensive one...can do many tricks




Transformer.
this was my brother's favourite ,wasnt mine






my little piano...i used to have one too...
i knew how to play 'ke ren lai' onli




this was the movie i watched for repeated times...i love it!!
plus he's cute ...(According to my standard)
now i really wish i could back to the future...haha



another incredible thing...

wow....we competed among ourselves...see whose ballo0n was bigger...













Penguin...

i love penguins...the penguins..will climb up the stairs...and fall down....nice...i remembered i spoilt my cousin sister's penguin set...if i m not mistaken

Mario Games
im sure everyone played it...else u r not born in 1980's
i love this game...



SUMI~

delicious jelly...it was sold at 10cents per pc at my primary school canteen...
what can we buy with 10cents nowadays??

i bought it everyday after my meal..






Now, do u miss ur childhood?

1 comment:

Ready Go said...

I like these pics. Definitely reminds me of childhood!

I like your blog...keep it up!

-Ready Go
myflushing.blogspot.com