;

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

USM Convo 2009


~ dun mess with the physicsists~







APplIed PhySIcs 2006-2009


Thx for all the soft toy bonquet
wonderful butterfly..handmade by jasmine

Thx Esther for this bear bear


Art work by jasmine...wonderful..love it

my primary n secondary school budies....!thx for coming

My lovely mum....

My lovely dad

JacQ with her flowersss..n soft toys

Edited by WCC..thx for this cute photo

All of these are sweet in my eyes..sweet in my heart...... thx for leaving me sweet memories.thx to all my buddies..thx for LWC bro n sis....kam siah to all~kam siah God~

3 comments:

Vege said...

huh..."copyright" u noe...use my pic didnt ask for my permission...
so fast three years past d...haih,3 years ago, i didn't even know u all...

blogger said...

really a nice blog and too cool the snap is..

Vege said...

i think u also dont noticed that the last photo- "APPLIED" becomes APPILED liao