;

Thursday, October 2, 2008

During holidays

i guess i had and im having a fruitful holidays..
i went to ipoh for a relaxation ,2 days 1 nite..wonderful!
i had a lot of fun...especially when we spent time together with coursemates..i guess this trip had drawn each other closer..getting to know each other better..

i kept playing and eating and almost neglected my studies as well as my project..
hehe..well,im so happy that finally i got to download the Tina (electronic simulation) successfully,it's just a demo version,hopefully i can finish my work within the period of time.
this mean that i do not need to go to lab to do the simulation..haha..sometime it's troublesome for me..purposely spend time in the lab...with the old monitor,which made my eyes tired and painful easily..i prefer my own laptop :)

now,burning midnite oil..i love that actually...now im spending my time..with my younger bro..he 's doing his matric homework(physics & math)..it's good that he asked me questions at times..this would help me to refresh what i've learned in the past..

im trying to derive the Debye's model equation...huh...complicated..
i guess i gotta continue now..

1 comment:

Vege said...

wah...so hwking o...derive eqn